:+:HALOS:+:
Welcome To The HALOS Official Website. If your looking to register, please do sign up in the appropriate forum section. Have a nice day. ^^
Welcome To The HALOS Official Website. If your looking to register, please do sign up in the appropriate forum section. Have a nice day. ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:+:HALOS:+: Only Lag Kills Us..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister
The Founders Of The Halos Guild: iRCake, IKyoyaI, KaiAgito, and Psii..
Make sure you guys are checking the web all the time and stay active!!!!
The 7 Vongola Guardians: iRCake, KaiAgito, ILexyI, IKyoyaI.
If you have noticed, IKyoyaI has made some drastic but intense updates to the site, if your a guardian you now see that your name is in your flame color, Good job IKyoyaI^^
Welcome to our new member: KidEatsAstro.
You are now enabled to log onto the site from your Facebook.
Need an announcement on this bar? Contact tobi4586 or IKyoyaI..
The login is now at the top of the page, no more scrolling down necessary =D

Two Options i proposed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohono

Gohono

Two Options i proposed Empty
PostSubject: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Since i think Kyo's the leader do you mind getting on and adding my friend to the guild? He's pretty good. Th second option i proposed is that someone makes me leader. I'm on prolly the most outta all of us and i still got my touch. Feel free to ignore or acknowledge my post. Smile
Back to top Go down
HeartBroken
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
HeartBroken

Location : Dont look in your closet, cuz im not there im under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Gohono wrote:
Since i think Kyo's the leader do you mind getting on and adding my friend to the guild? He's pretty good. Th second option i proposed is that someone makes me leader. I'm on prolly the most outta all of us and i still got my touch. Feel free to ignore or acknowledge my post. Smile

Im makin g anew guild for whoever wants to follow (i need one of those cards tho)
Back to top Go down
https://halos.darkbb.com
Gohono

Gohono

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Are we going to stop halos altogether or will someone hafta take it over? If were gonan stop this one, ill join the new one, but if not i'll be glad to take this one over. Iunno if i ca get you one of those cards i'll try mabes.
Back to top Go down
HeartBroken
HeartBroken

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Gohono wrote:
Are we going to stop halos altogether or will someone hafta take it over? If were gonan stop this one, ill join the new one, but if not i'll be glad to take this one over. Iunno if i ca get you one of those cards i'll try mabes.

Iunno about stopping this, well keep it alive but jsut barely if nate decides to come back (Kyo)
Back to top Go down
Gohono

Gohono

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:27 am

If he comes back, he prolly gonna be in yall guild. OR he could stay wif halos. But if push comes to shove, i can recruit some members.
Back to top Go down
HeartBroken
HeartBroken

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:21 am

Gohono wrote:
If he comes back, he prolly gonna be in yall guild. OR he could stay wif halos. But if push comes to shove, i can recruit some members.

If he comes back, me cake... and everyone else are back. But im goin with ur idea, make you the leader for now... YOU HEAR THAT KYO ONCE YOU READ THIS YOU BETTAH GET ON RF AND MAKE GOHONO LEADER
Back to top Go down
IKyoyaI / Ergo
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
IKyoyaI / Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:45 am

I can't get on RF right now mang... If I was able to I woulda done in a long time ago.. When I come back to RF someday I'll revive halos.
Back to top Go down
☼ƘĮďȆąţƝŏŏߊ☼

☼ƘĮďȆąţƝŏŏߊ☼

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 pm

O .o you a cleric Shocked
Back to top Go down
IKyoyaI / Ergo
IKyoyaI / Ergo

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:32 am

Crusader lv 55 DS (Dark Swamp), before i got banned.
1.9k max XD...
Back to top Go down
Gohono

Gohono

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:55 pm

I like that new avatar pic Kid o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Options i proposed   Two Options i proposed Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Options i proposed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:+:HALOS:+: :: Announcements-
Jump to: