:+:HALOS:+:
Welcome To The HALOS Official Website. If your looking to register, please do sign up in the appropriate forum section. Have a nice day. ^^
Welcome To The HALOS Official Website. If your looking to register, please do sign up in the appropriate forum section. Have a nice day. ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:+:HALOS:+: Only Lag Kills Us..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister
The Founders Of The Halos Guild: iRCake, IKyoyaI, KaiAgito, and Psii..
Make sure you guys are checking the web all the time and stay active!!!!
The 7 Vongola Guardians: iRCake, KaiAgito, ILexyI, IKyoyaI.
If you have noticed, IKyoyaI has made some drastic but intense updates to the site, if your a guardian you now see that your name is in your flame color, Good job IKyoyaI^^
Welcome to our new member: KidEatsAstro.
You are now enabled to log onto the site from your Facebook.
Need an announcement on this bar? Contact tobi4586 or IKyoyaI..
The login is now at the top of the page, no more scrolling down necessary =D

The Koirui you all knew has died.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Koirui you all knew has died. Empty
PostSubject: The Koirui you all knew has died.   The Koirui you all knew has died. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:35 am

I met a girl named Lisa who goes by her name backwards in RF, Asil.

She was nice to me for the most part and even tried gifting me some cat ears, which never got to sent to me, this game sucks.

Anyways just today, Tuesday December 14, 2010, she betrayed my trust. How could she go from being so nice, to being such an angry bitch fucking ho. She has shown me that no matter how nice someone may be, if you do something that makes them angry they turn into a demon.

Her niceness was all just an illusion, and now I cannot trust anyone. I will only 1v1 in my own rooms from now on with the chat off because I'm sick of seeing everyone's fucking complaining. I wish there were nice people in this game, but it seems there is not a single person.

If you think you are nice and would be even if you're getting owned in game, then add me in game. I'm still pretty pissed off that she turned out to be a bitch. Everyone remember if a girl only likes you or wants to be your friend because you seem skillful, but then if you start to suck and do bad and now they hate you, just fuck those people. Lisa is the worst kind of person. And so is her stupid fucking friend something wavey. Anyways I fucking hate most people in the world and I can't fucking trust anyone. I am quitting this guild, I am a lone wolf, I don't belong with the rest of this fucked up society. Bye Halos.
Back to top Go down
Gohono

Gohono

PostSubject: Re: The Koirui you all knew has died.   The Koirui you all knew has died. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:03 am

Im sorry Koirui... I actually kinda hated Asil too. Ill make sure to add you. Sad
Back to top Go down
HeartBroken
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
HeartBroken

Location : Dont look in your closet, cuz im not there im under your bed

PostSubject: Re: The Koirui you all knew has died.   The Koirui you all knew has died. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh damn... Bro you can trust me man, ill kick this girls ass, fuck my defiance against hitting girls... Excuse my mild language but im serious.
Back to top Go down
https://halos.darkbb.com
IKyoyaI / Ergo
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
IKyoyaI / Ergo

PostSubject: Re: The Koirui you all knew has died.   The Koirui you all knew has died. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Well, peace out bro. Since you are leaving halos, you will be taken off the list now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Koirui you all knew has died.   The Koirui you all knew has died. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:08 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL what is the conicendre... I met into her at yesterday last night and talked to her, she seems so nice. I even add her and she accepted. We talked. Surprised until now, I am scared of her, imma delete her lmao.
Back to top Go down
IKyoyaI / Ergo
IKyoyaI / Ergo

PostSubject: Re: The Koirui you all knew has died.   The Koirui you all knew has died. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 am

[quote="✟Vongola✟ (Wed 15 Dec 2010 - 23:08)"]LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL quote]

bounce WDF?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Koirui you all knew has died.   The Koirui you all knew has died. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Koirui you all knew has died.
Page 1 of 1