:+:HALOS:+:
Welcome To The HALOS Official Website. If your looking to register, please do sign up in the appropriate forum section. Have a nice day. ^^

:+:HALOS:+:

:+:HALOS:+: Only Lag Kills Us..
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryLog inRegister
The Founders Of The Halos Guild: iRCake, IKyoyaI, KaiAgito, and Psii..
Make sure you guys are checking the web all the time and stay active!!!!
The 7 Vongola Guardians: iRCake, KaiAgito, ILexyI, IKyoyaI.
If you have noticed, IKyoyaI has made some drastic but intense updates to the site, if your a guardian you now see that your name is in your flame color, Good job IKyoyaI^^
Welcome to our new member: KidEatsAstro.
You are now enabled to log onto the site from your Facebook.
Need an announcement on this bar? Contact tobi4586 or IKyoyaI..
The login is now at the top of the page, no more scrolling down necessary =D

Share | 
 

 Check out my Youtube page -____-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ILexyI
:+:Colonel/ Mist Guardian:+:
:+:Colonel/ Mist Guardian:+:
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : Florida (plz dont stalk me -_____-)

PostSubject: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/RFxAL194?feature=mhum#p/u/0/TcFhSoQ9tz8

Just started making videos again :<
Back to top Go down
I Am Brandon
:+:The Eleventh (Leader)/ Commander:+:
:+:The Eleventh (Leader)/ Commander:+:


Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Nice Smile ... Still thinking about rejoining RF i dnt kno yet, well good luck with your Videos Be looking forward to it..
If u make a dedication Vid for me and kyoya And how much This guild misses up it`ll get our spirits Up and We`ll start playing again Be creativee Razz
Back to top Go down
HeartBroken
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Dont look in your closet, cuz im not there im under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 pm

i sthat scroll soulless n.n?

_________________
:+:Halos:+:
KaiAgito
Corporal
Storm Guardian
Owner of the 666 hell ring

You like my sig bitch?

<( o.o<) ( vo.ov ) ( >o.o)> woot kirby dance ftw
Back to top Go down
http://halos.darkbb.com
IKyoyaI / Ergo
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
avatar

Posts : 796
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Rochester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:22 am

Nice vid <3 keep it up.. I'm sorry if I'm inactive right now in RF

_________________
IKyoyaI,
Co-Leader,
General/:+:HALOS:+: Yellow Flash,

Back to top Go down
ILexyI
:+:Colonel/ Mist Guardian:+:
:+:Colonel/ Mist Guardian:+:
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : Florida (plz dont stalk me -_____-)

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:32 am

QQ come back already -____- geez
Back to top Go down
IKyoyaI / Ergo
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
avatar

Posts : 796
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Rochester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:44 am

I would be on if I was able to get on.. -.-

_________________
IKyoyaI,
Co-Leader,
General/:+:HALOS:+: Yellow Flash,

Back to top Go down
HeartBroken
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Dont look in your closet, cuz im not there im under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Waddya mean by able?

_________________
:+:Halos:+:
KaiAgito
Corporal
Storm Guardian
Owner of the 666 hell ring

You like my sig bitch?

<( o.o<) ( vo.ov ) ( >o.o)> woot kirby dance ftw
Back to top Go down
http://halos.darkbb.com
I Am Brandon
:+:The Eleventh (Leader)/ Commander:+:
:+:The Eleventh (Leader)/ Commander:+:


Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:06 pm

by able he means able
Back to top Go down
IKyoyaI / Ergo
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
avatar

Posts : 796
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Rochester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 am

I ♥ Sandra wrote:
by able he means able

Mhm...

_________________
IKyoyaI,
Co-Leader,
General/:+:HALOS:+: Yellow Flash,

Back to top Go down
ILexyI
:+:Colonel/ Mist Guardian:+:
:+:Colonel/ Mist Guardian:+:
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : Florida (plz dont stalk me -_____-)

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
IKyoyaI / Ergo
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
avatar

Posts : 796
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Rochester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:16 am

Lots of vids, and good quality also. God damn i'm missing a lot rofl.

_________________
IKyoyaI,
Co-Leader,
General/:+:HALOS:+: Yellow Flash,

Back to top Go down
HeartBroken
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Dont look in your closet, cuz im not there im under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:53 am

IKyoyaI wrote:
Lots of vids, and good quality also. God damn i'm missing a lot rofl.


Df are you doin man? Get on rf -.-

_________________
:+:Halos:+:
KaiAgito
Corporal
Storm Guardian
Owner of the 666 hell ring

You like my sig bitch?

<( o.o<) ( vo.ov ) ( >o.o)> woot kirby dance ftw
Back to top Go down
http://halos.darkbb.com
IKyoyaI / Ergo
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
avatar

Posts : 796
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Rochester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 am

Now when im inactive that's when you become active in RF... WDF?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

_________________
IKyoyaI,
Co-Leader,
General/:+:HALOS:+: Yellow Flash,

Back to top Go down
HeartBroken
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Dont look in your closet, cuz im not there im under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:17 am

IKyoyaI wrote:
Now when im inactive that's when you become active in RF... WDF?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Lmao i get on from time to time xD

_________________
:+:Halos:+:
KaiAgito
Corporal
Storm Guardian
Owner of the 666 hell ring

You like my sig bitch?

<( o.o<) ( vo.ov ) ( >o.o)> woot kirby dance ftw
Back to top Go down
http://halos.darkbb.com
I Am Brandon
:+:The Eleventh (Leader)/ Commander:+:
:+:The Eleventh (Leader)/ Commander:+:


Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:27 pm

IKyoyaI wrote:
Now when im inactive that's when you become active in RF... WDF?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
im also in the proces of becomin active.
Back to top Go down
IKyoyaI / Ergo
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
avatar

Posts : 796
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Rochester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:47 am

Me, I won't come back to RF anymore i think cuz there's nothing for me to come back in RF for. I only got back to RF in the first place because I got banned from the MMORPG I played b4. I'm planning to come back on that game later, right now it's all school and sports time for now..

My first IGN in RF "CrUsAdEr99" is based from a class on that game without the 99 obv, if you wanna play it google it and tell me what game you found out then I'll tell you if you guessed right. Clue is "Crusader" XDDDDD.. I'll still be here on the web even though I don't play RF anymore...


It's been 6 months full of fun, BS and all that crap lolz... I guess it's ok to assume now that "HALOS" guild is dead but that doesn't mean stop going to this web punkzzz..

Anywayz pizz out to RF'ers..

_________________
IKyoyaI,
Co-Leader,
General/:+:HALOS:+: Yellow Flash,

Back to top Go down
I Am Brandon
:+:The Eleventh (Leader)/ Commander:+:
:+:The Eleventh (Leader)/ Commander:+:


Posts : 471
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:20 pm

~Nathan~ wrote:
Me, I won't come back to RF anymore i think cuz there's nothing for me to come back in RF for. I only got back to RF in the first place because I got banned from the MMORPG I played b4. I'm planning to come back on that game later, right now it's all school and sports time for now..

My first IGN in RF "CrUsAdEr99" is based from a class on that game without the 99 obv, if you wanna play it google it and tell me what game you found out then I'll tell you if you guessed right. Clue is "Crusader" XDDDDD.. I'll still be here on the web even though I don't play RF anymore...


It's been 6 months full of fun, BS and all that crap lolz... I guess it's ok to assume now that "HALOS" guild is dead but that doesn't mean stop going to this web punkzzz..

Anywayz pizz out to RF'ers..

Never thought id come to this But i Am Very dissapointed in you bro.. Well a choice u made is a choice obided.. Gl to you and ur life
Back to top Go down
ILexyI
:+:Colonel/ Mist Guardian:+:
:+:Colonel/ Mist Guardian:+:
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : Florida (plz dont stalk me -_____-)

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:23 pm

v_v . . . . bye nat


: /
Back to top Go down
HeartBroken
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
:+:General/ Storm Guardian:+:
avatar

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2010-09-28
Age : 21
Location : Dont look in your closet, cuz im not there im under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:30 pm

I ♥ Sandra wrote:
~Nathan~ wrote:
Me, I won't come back to RF anymore i think cuz there's nothing for me to come back in RF for. I only got back to RF in the first place because I got banned from the MMORPG I played b4. I'm planning to come back on that game later, right now it's all school and sports time for now..

My first IGN in RF "CrUsAdEr99" is based from a class on that game without the 99 obv, if you wanna play it google it and tell me what game you found out then I'll tell you if you guessed right. Clue is "Crusader" XDDDDD.. I'll still be here on the web even though I don't play RF anymore...


It's been 6 months full of fun, BS and all that crap lolz... I guess it's ok to assume now that "HALOS" guild is dead but that doesn't mean stop going to this web punkzzz..

Anywayz pizz out to RF'ers..

Never thought id come to this But i Am Very dissapointed in you bro.. Well a choice u made is a choice obided.. Gl to you and ur life

THIS MOTHER FUCKER, RF IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN CONTACT YOU gummy bear!
GET YOUR ASS BACK ON, OR IMA REALLY GET MY SHOTGUN AND COME TO NEW YORK
ILL KILL EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY FIRST, THEN ILL KILL YOU >:O

_________________
:+:Halos:+:
KaiAgito
Corporal
Storm Guardian
Owner of the 666 hell ring

You like my sig bitch?

<( o.o<) ( vo.ov ) ( >o.o)> woot kirby dance ftw
Back to top Go down
http://halos.darkbb.com
IKyoyaI / Ergo
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
:+:Vice-Leader/ Yellow Flash:+:
avatar

Posts : 796
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Rochester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 am

Betch. I gave you guys ma number yesterday but you didn't call, you said you were. I might come back to RF but right now im not planning to, but when I come back I'll revive Halos. Just to let ya know you have to press 1 then the area code, then my number when you call cuz I live in NY and you guys in FL dumasses. If you dunno how I'll just call you instead, pm me your number.

_________________
IKyoyaI,
Co-Leader,
General/:+:HALOS:+: Yellow Flash,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Check out my Youtube page -____-   

Back to top Go down
 
Check out my Youtube page -____-
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Metallica - turn the page
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)
» DaBigfella's Collection Update Saturday 20th June 2011 page 6
» just want to be on first page
» Hot Toys in Hong Kong...Price check Please!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:+:HALOS:+: :: Announcements-
Jump to: